POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit when he or she accesses our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website previously, visualised certain pages, etc. and it also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, you can configure your browser to that effect.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that he/she is expressly consenting to their use by the person in charge, who may exercise his/her rights and revoke his/her consent at any time, by means of a request to AUM Zaragoza.
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that may be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of these, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie is requested, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Information on how to set the most commonly used browsers can be found in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check the Microsoft Support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can check the Mozilla Support or the browser Help.
- Chrome:Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check the soporte de Google or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check the soporte de Apple or the browser Help.